ASCENTEC ONE W
Lightweight, versatile, reliable heat
Performance materials and the use of advanced body-mapping techniques make the ASCENTEC ONE a versatile insulation jacket for alpine use. This lightweight insulation jacket is an essential piece of equipment in cold or changeable weather conditions. It easily fits under a hardshell jacket or small packaged in your backpack.
Thanks to the innovative synthetic down insulation from PRIMALOFT® the ASCENTEC ONE provides reliable thermal protection even in wet weather conditions. As an outer material we use our lightweight yet windproof and water resistant NEXOSHELLTM ELEMENTS ripstop nylon with an enhanced abrasion resistance for alpine activities.
Due to a special combination of strategically distributed micro and nano baffles, the ASCENTEC ONE achieves a high degree of thermal efficiency. The nano baffles under the arms and along the side of the body allow for greater flexibility and heat release during strenuous activities, while the larger micro baffles allow for heat retention in key areas of the body. This, in combination with the insulation, results in an efficient thermal management, which enables the use of the ASCENTEC ONE across activities with different thermal demands.
- Outer jacket or perfect for layering
- Optimal warmth-to-weight ratio
- Powerful PRIMALOFT® THERMOPLUME® that provides reliable warmth even when wet
- Windproof, water and abrasion resistant NEXOSHELLTM ELEMENT ripstop nylon
- High collar for added wind protection
- Ergonomic cut (Alpine Fit) for motion-intensive activities
- 2-way front zipper (YKK) with full-length windproof flap
- 2 extra-large climbing-harness-compatible side pockets with zipper
- Backpack-compatible external chest pocket with concealed zipper
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- Internal mesh drop-in pocket
- One-hand adjustable drawcord hem
- Insulated helmet compatible hood
- Chinguard lined with brushed microfleece
- Elasticated cuffs to seal out the cold
- Concealed thumb loops for added protection
- Additional stuff bag for low packing volume
- Made in Europe
|Construction||Body-mapping-technology, micro- und nano baffles|
|Material||OUTER: NEXOSHELLTM ELEMENTS Ripstop-Nylon, 100% Polyamid, (47g/m², 30D)|
|LINING: 100% Polyamide|
|Insulation: PRIMALOFT® THERMOPLUME®, 100% Polyester|
Range of Use
CLIMBING MOUNTAINEERING ALPINE SKITOUR FREERIDE
Average item rating
There are no reviews in the current language.